This guideline is draft to guide user about how to enable error logs for Prestashop version 1.5
- Log into your hosting admin dashboard, control panel, SSH, or FTP client.
- Navigate to the PrestaShop 1.5 root folder.
- From there, navigate the path /config/defines.inc.php
- Open up the defines.inc.php file in your preferred text editor.
- Find the line of code that reads "@ini_set('display_errors', 'off')" This is line 39 by default as of PrestaShop 1.5.6
- Change it to read "@ini_set('display_errors', 'on')"
- Save the config.inc.php file back to the path, overwriting the existing file if needed.