This article is used for WordPress 2.8.x and 3.8.X.
- Your WordPress might get blank page while browse on the page.
- You get an error from error_log that the Plugin not working well but not able to log into the administrator back-end.
- You cannot log into WordPress back-end.
1. Log into your PHPMyAdmin.
2. Select on the WordPress database.
3. Browse to the wp_options table.
4. Look for the active_plugins.
5. Edit it and cut all of the value from option_value to a text editor and backup it.
6. Save it.