1. Log into WPWebHost Billing System
WPWebHost Billing System using following URL:
2. Click on "My Domains" menu as image below as references.
3. Click on "View Details" beside the domain.
4. On the "Nameservers" section, the domain name server changes can be updated here. You might have the domain registrar lock by checking the "Registrar Lock" checkbox. On the "Management Tools" section, there are buttons to renew domain, update contact information and alter DNS record via DNS management.
* Please take note that DNS management is to manage the domain DNS records if the domain is using ENOM default DNS as its name server settings.