You can find your FTP info (FTP User Name, FTP Host Address and Password) from your Hosting Account Welcome email or inside your hosting account control panel.
To find your FTP info from your hosting control panel, please follow steps as below:
Linux Shared Hosting (cPanel):
1. Log into cPanel (http://YourDomain.com/cpanel/)
2. After login, under "General account information > Dedicated Ip Address" you will see your server IP address listed there. You may use ftp://server_ IP_Address (Example: ftp://192.168.1.1) or ftp://YourDomain.com as your FTP Host Address.
3. Your default FTP User Name and password is exactly the same as your cPanel User Name and Password. To manage your FTP accounts, simply click on "FTP Manager"
Windows Shared Hosting (HELM)
1. Log into HELM control panel (http://cp.YourDomain.com)
2. Click on "Domains" menu.
3. Click on the domain name which you wish to manage.
4. Click on "FTP Accounts"
5. You will see all your FTP Users listed there. Click on the FTP User Name.
6. You will see your FTP User Name, FTP Server IP, FTP Server Hostname, Password, FTP Folder directory listed there. If you are not sure what your FTP user password is, simply enter a new password and click "Save".
Windows Shared Hosting (DotNetPanel)
1. Log into DotNetPanel control panel (http://cp.YourDomain.com).
2. Click on the "FTP Accounts".
3. You will see all your FTP Users listed there.
4. To check what is your FTP IP, you may go back to "Domain Name" and select on "DNS Zone Editor" button and it will shows you the FTP DNS entry.