Dear Valued Clients,
*** Only selected clients hosted on Arcee server will be affected and notified privately***
Date: 19th Jan - 25th Jan 2015
Time: 12:01AM MST
Server Effected: Arcee - 18.104.22.168
To improve the performance of the server, we will be migrating your web site which is hosted on Arcee - 22.214.171.124 to newly set up server Arcee2 - 126.96.36.199
We would like to apologize for the short notice of this news, as we understand that it would be better to migrate all accounts as soon as possible before any performance issue.
1. During the migration, your web site and email services might be slightly interrupted.
2. The IP Address of Web/FTP and Mail server will be changed upon the completion of the migration. The server new IP will switch once the account is successfully migrated to the new server.
3. Your cPanel login, FTP accounts and Email logins, and DNS IP will remain unchanged.
4. You are advised to keep a backup of your web site on your local terminal. You may generate the backup from your cPanel.
5. If you are using third party DNS, you are advised to update the A record to IP include in our notification after the migration has been done.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by creating a Helpdesk Ticket at https://support.exabytes.com if you have any enquiries regarding this server upgrade exercise. Thank You!
Technical Support Department