Dear Valued Clients,
*** Only clients hosted on Ironhide2 server will be affected ***
Date : 7th February 2014
Start Time: 9:00 PM MDT
End Time: 15th February 2014 11:00PM MYT
Server Effected: Ironhide2 (IP: 184.108.40.206)
With the frequent hardware issue happened to this server, we will be migrating all web sites which is hosted on Ironhide2 (IP: 220.127.116.11) to a new server with better hardware and latest CentOS Linux Operating System.
We would like to apologize for the short notice of this news, as we realize it would be better to migrate all accounts as soon as possible after recent server down incident.
1. During the migration, your web site and email services might be slightly interrupted.
2. The IP Address of Web/FTP and Mail server will be changed upon the completion of the migration. The server new IP is 18.104.22.168 once the account is successfully migrated to the new server.
3. Your cPanel login, FTP accounts and Email logins, and DNS IP will remain unchanged.
4. You are advised to keep a backup of your web site on your local terminal. You may generate the backup from your cPanel.
5. If you are using third party DNS, you are advised to update the A record to IP 22.214.171.124 after the migration has been done.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by creating a Helpdesk Ticket at https://support.exabytes.com.my/help/ if you have any enquiries regarding this server upgrade exercise. Thank You!
Technical Support Department