Date: 1st Nov 2013
The account migration has fully done. Please contact us if you found any issue as we will keep the old server data until end of this Friday.
Start Date : 28th Oct 2013
Start Time: 12:00AM MDT
End Date: 3rd Nov 2013
End Time: 11:59PM MDT
Server Effected: Bumblebee2 (IP: 22.214.171.124)
To improve the performance of the server, we will be migrating your web site which is hosted on Bumblebee2 (IP: 126.96.36.199) to a server with better hardware and latest CentOS Linux Operating System.
We would like to apologize for the short notice of this news, as we understand that it would be better to migrate all accounts as soon as possible before any performance issue.
1. During the migration, your web site and email services might be slightly interrupted.
2. The IP Address of Web/FTP and Mail server will be changed upon the completion of the migration. The server new IP is 188.8.131.52 once the account is successfully migrated to the new server.
3. Your cPanel login, FTP accounts and Email logins, and DNS IP will remain unchanged.
4. You are advised to keep a backup of your web site on your local terminal. You may generate the backup from your cPanel.
5. If you are using third party DNS, you are advised to update the A record to IP 184.108.40.206 after the migration has been done.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by creating a Helpdesk Ticket at https://support.exabytes.com/help/ if you have any enquiries regarding this server upgrade exercise.
Thank you very much for your attention!