Date: 3rd November 2012 to 9th November 2012
Time: 7:00PM - 12:00AM (Server time)
We will be patching all of our Linux shared hosting server cPanel version to ensure that it is running the latest cPanel version on our server.
- A brand new User Interface for WHM/cPanel, which brings a slick new look and easier functionality, as demonstrated at the recent cPanel Conference.
- Web Disk support has been updated for Windows Vista, 7 & 8, and Mountain Lion. In addition to the Web Disk support update, we will soon be releasing Android and iOS clients.
- Email client auto configuration utilities have been updated to support the latest mail clients, as well as added support for Mountain Lion.
- Overhauled the service monitoring system to provide better notifications, and improved the robustness of the automatic repair feature.
- New Hooks Management interface built into WHM.
- Feature Showcase page of WHM will alert you at login to any recent changes made by upgrading cPanel & WHM.
- Security update for exim(Email) services to fix CVE-2012-5671.
During the maintenance time frame, some services might be interrupted temporarily and it shall not more than 5 minutes.
Technical Support Department