Dear Valued Clients,
*** Only clients hosted on Barium server will be affected ***
Date : 2nd March 2012 (Friday)
Start Time: 0000 (12.00 AM) MST
End Time: 19th March 2012 (Monday) 2300 (11.00 PM) MST
Server Effected: Barium (IP: 22.214.171.124)
To improve the performance of the server, we will be migrating your web site which is hosted on Barium (IP: 126.96.36.199) to a server with better hardware and latest CentOS Linux Operating System.
1. During the migration, your web site and email services might be slightly interrupted.
2. The IP Address of Web/FTP and Mail server will be changed upon the completion of the migration. The server new IP is 188.8.131.52 once the account is successfully migrated to the new server.
3. Your cPanel login, FTP accounts and Email logins, and DNS IP will remain unchanged.
4. You are advised to keep a backup of your web site on your local terminal. You may generate the backup from your cPanel.
5. If you are using third party DNS, you are advised to update the A record to IP 184.108.40.206 after the migration has been done.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by creating a Helpdesk Ticket at https://support.exabytes.com/help/ if you have any enquiries regarding this server upgrade exercise. Thank You!
Technical Support Department