Dear Value Clients,
At Exabytes, we always strive to offer the latest technologies and better hosting experience to our valued clients like you.
This email is to update you that we are going to upgrade our Sodium Server from existing server to a new and better server hardware specs on the date and time as below:
Date : 22 November 2008
Start Time: 12.00am GMT -0700
Estimated End Time: 12.00am GMT -0700, 24th November 2008
Server Effected: Sodium.secure-dns.net (IP: 188.8.131.52)
We will be migrating your web site which is hosted on sodium.secure-dns.net (IP: 184.108.40.206) to a brand new server with better hardware and latest CentOS Linux Operating System.
1. During the migration, your web site and email services might be interrupted for a maximum of 24 hours.
2. Your username and password for cPanel control panel, emails, database shall remain unchanged.
3. The IP address of the web address and MX will be changed, the new IP will be 220.127.116.11. New server name barium.secure-dns.net
4. The DNS IP will remain unchanged.
5. You are advised to keep a backup of your web site on your local terminal. You may generate the backup from your cPanel.
If you have any inquiries regarding this server migration, please do not hesitate to contact us by creating a Helpdesk Ticket at https://support.exabytes.com/help/. Thank You!
P/S: A copy of this announcement has been previously sent out to all the primary contact as in our billing system on 23 October 2008.
Exa Bytes Network Sdn Bhd
Web: http://www.exabytes.com | http://www.exabytes.com.my