1. Access to your cPanel by accessing the URL as http://cpanel.domainname/
and click on the User Level Filtering icon on the main screen of your cPanel interface.
2. Click on [Manage Filters] next to the account for which you wish to add filters.
3. To add a filter, click on [Create a new Filter].
4. In the Filter Name field type in a name for the filter.
5. In the Rules option, select From as contains and in the Actions option, select on Deliver to folder and click on Browse and select on Junk
6. Finally click on Create to save the rule.
**Account level filtering is the same as user level filtering, with the only difference that the filters created here are applied globally for the whole cPanel account.
For webmail filtering rule, users can create it by accessing Webmail, click at [Email Filtering] and refers to the above step number 2 - 6.