1. Login to cPanel, example: abc.com/cpanel
2. Access to Softacolous.
3. Search for OpenCart.
4. Follow below steps to install OpenCart.
Under Software Setup:
- Choose Domain, example: abc.com (primary domain) or opencart.abc.com (subdomain)
- In Directory, leave it as empty if you wish to install in abc.com or opencart.abc.com else it will install in sub folder.
Under Store Setting:
- Fill in your store name, store description, store owner and store address. (May leave it as default, up to user).
Under Database Settings:
- Table Prefix, leave it as default.
Under Admin Account:
- Admin Username: fill in your admin username.
- Admin Password: fill in your admin password.
- Admin Email: fill in your email address.
- First Name: fill in your first name.
- Last Name: fill in your last name.
5. OpenCart is installing.
6. Finally the OpenCart is successfully installed.