Kindly access to http://www.cuteftp.com/store.aspx
to download CuteFTP.
1. Open CuteFTP. Go to Site Manager.
2. From General FTP Sites, right click go to New and open new folder. Name is as your domain name. (Example: domain.com).
3. From the new folder (domain.com), right click and go to Connection Wizard.
- Enter Host name(domain name, example: domain.com).
- Next, enter your username and password (created from control panel).
- Next, choose the default local folder:
* Note: You are allowed to use the IP as Host Address.