2. Upon successfully login, click on "Domains" > "My Domains"
3. You may click on Manage Domain for the domain that you want to change nameservers.
4. Choose Registrar Lock and click disable registrar lock if the status is Enabled.
5. Then click on name server and choose User custom name servers.
6. After that key in the nameservers, example as below :
Nameserver 1: ns111.mschosting.com
Nameserver 2: ns112.mschosting.com
* If you encounter error "Nameserver not registered" please contact email@example.com to register the pair of nameserver.
7. Please enable registrar lock by refer to step 4.
* It might take time from 24 up to 72 hours for the domain nameserver to be propagated.