For other restriction on the domain, kindly contact our customer service.
3) What is the length for .ID domain name?
Minimum of 3 / maximum of 63 characters allowed.
4) What is the term of registration?
The term of registration is 1 or 2 year(s).
5) How do I perform a .ID domain registration?
You may submit your order for the domain registration here.
6) Can I delete a .ID domain after registered?
No, you are not allowed to delete the domain name after its registered; the registration fee is non-refundable. You shall be the owner of the domain for the fiscal year.
7) What is the term of renewal?
The term of renewal is 1 to 3 year(s).
8) What is the renewal grace period for .ID domain name and how do I perform a domain renewal?
Renewal grace period for .ID domain name is 40 days.
9) Any Redemption Grace Period (RGP) for .ID domain name?
Yes, RGP for .ID domain name is a period of 25 days.
10) How long does it takes for a domain to release to public registration after expired and not renew?
After a .ID domain was expired, it will go through below life cycle:
30 days renewal grace period → 30 days redemption grace period → 7 days pending delete
If you did not renew or restore the domain name, it will be released for public re-registration approximately 67 days from the domain expiration date. Please note that domain re-registration is based on first-come, first-serve basis.