If you are using Windows Server 2003 with ASP.Net 2.0/3.0/3.5, the shared server only come with .Net Medium Trust Level.
You might getting the following error when you upload your script to ExaBytes server.
System.Security.SecurityException: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers.
To get this resolve, you may follow the step as below to get it done.
1. Download the source code for the component from the provider.
2. Extract the contents of the zip file to a local directory.
3. Open the component project file in Visual Studio.
4. Open the AssemblyInfo.cs file, and add the following code, in the using block, at the top of the file (if it is not already there):
5. Add the following code to the assembly section of the file:
6. Recompile the dll.
7. Copy the compiled dll into your web application project folder bin.
8. Add Refference by choosing the compiled dll into your web project.
9. Recompile your web application.
10. Redeploy the web application into the actual server.