Part 1: Create Sub-Domain
Part 2: Create Database
Part 3: Upload, Configure and Install WordPress
- Upload the WordPress installation file to the subdomain directory either via FTP client or cPanel File Manager.
- Extract the WordPress installation files after completed the upload.
- Launch the browser and browse to the URL: http://subdomain.yourdomainname.com
- You should be able to see the WordPress installation screen, proceed to create a configuration file.
- Proceeding to the next screen, read through the requirements for the WordPress installation and click on 'Let's go!'
- Enter the database information, which you had created earlier for the database. For the database host, remain it as 'localhost'.
- Submit to proceed to the next screen and proceed with 'Let's Install Now'
- Lastly, enter your Blog Title and your email address. In addition to that, it is optional for you to allow your blog to be searchable and appear in search engines like Google and Technorati.
- Install WordPress when done.
- On the completion page, take down the administrator login information and you are strongly advisable to keep the password in good manner.
- Well, login now to post your first blog. :)