1. Launch your Outlook Express
2. Go to Tools > Accounts
3. A box as below will be prompted and click Add > Mail.
4.Enter your full email address.
5. Type your name as it would be appear on your Outlook.
6. Select your email protocol from POP3 or IMAP.
7. Assign your incoming and outgoing mail server with mail.domain.com.
**Domain.com is just an example of your own domain name**
8. Type your full email address and password.
9. Check on the box for remember password if you would like your Outlook Express to remember your password.
10. Click Finish and you have successfully creating an email account in Outlook Express.