1. Open Microsoft Outlook where email account have been created.
2. Click on Tools > Options.
3. Select the Mail Setup tab, click on Send/Receive button.
4. Check on schedule an automatic send/receive every minute.
5. From the combo box besides the minutes text, you might put a value inside it which will represent on how frequent Microsoft Outlook will send/receive on its own.
6. Above screenshots means that Microsoft Outlook will send/receive on its own every 3 minutes , as long as the program is active.