Below are the steps to forward (point) your domain name to your website, by setting up URL forwarding.
1. Login to eNom Control Panel at http://manage.exabytes.com/ .
2. Choose menu option "DOMAINS".
3. Click on your domains.
4. Click on the domain name you wish to edit.
5. Click on "Host Records".
6. Select the desirable "Record Type".
- URL Redirect : Forward the domain name to a website, and display that website address in the address bar.
- URL Frame : Forward the domain name to a website, but continue to display your domain name in the address bar.
- A (Address) : Forward (point) to an I.P. Address (i.e., 123.456.56.6)
7. "Host Name" explanation.
www: This forwards your domain if you enter the www's into the address bar of the browser. Example: www.exabytes.com
@ (none): This forwards your domain if they forget to enter the www's into the address bar of the browser. Example: exabytes.com
NOTE: If you do not see the Host Records link this could mean that your domain is not currently set to use eNom DNS Service. To change this you'll need to click the DNS Server Settings link and select to use the eNom Nameservers. Once you save this change you can select Host Records from the drop down menu.