Please refer to the following steps for resetting email accounts password in HELM Control Panel,
1. Login to HELM using your HELM login info.
2. Select 'Domains' option.
3. Select the domain name.
4. Select 'Email Accounts (POP3)'.
5. Select the required email account.
6. Type in new password into 'Password' field. Type in new password again into 'Confirm Password' field.
8. Click 'Save' button.
Make sure that you are fulfilled the following requirement for the email creation and password update.
1. The password must have at least a minimum of 5 characters.
2. The password should not be equivalent to the POP3 username.
*3. The password should contain at least a minimum of 1 symbol.