1. Open up Internet Explorer browser.
2. Type ftp://domainname into the address bar and then click 'Go'.
3. A message box will be prompted out. Do not worry as this message is produce by PureFTP service. Click 'OK' button.
4. Go to the top menu select 'File' menu and then select 'Login As..'. A login box will be prompted out.
5. Type your username and password to log in to your ftp account.
NOTE : You can find your FTP information (FTP Username, FTP Host Address and Password) from your Hosting Account Welcome email or inside your hosting account control panel. Kindly refer to the link below to find your FTP Settings info from your hosting control panel https://support.exabytes.com/KB/a1698/how-do-i-configure-my-ftp-client.aspx