Follow the steps below to create ColdFusion DSN,
1. Login to HELM Control Panel.
2. Click on 'Domains' and then select your domain name. You will be directed to the 'Domain Menu' page.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the 'ColdFusion DSNs' icon.
4. Click on 'Add New', select the 'ColdFusion DSN Type'.
5. click 'Next', enter the 'Data Source Name', 'Database Name', 'Database Username' and 'Database Password'.
6. Click on 'Save' to complete the process.
NOTE : If you could not find the 'ColdFusion DSNs' icon under the 'Domain Menu' page, that means the ColdFusion DSN resource has not been enable by the Reseller. Reseller may refer to the Tutorial URL below on how to enable the Resource Limit when creating hosting plan in Helm Control Panel.