- Login to HELM control panel as webadmin
- Click Domain > Click on your domain name
- Click Web Site Settings
- Under WebSite Extensions, select Version 2.0 for the ASP.NET
- Click Save button.
Your domain is now running in ASP.NET 2.0 version. If you would like to switch back to ASP.NET 1.1, repeat the above steps and choose Version 1.1 on Steps 4.
Notes for reseller:
Reseller need to update the Web Resources quota in the custom hosting plans that has been setup in HELM control panel in order for your resold domains to switch between ASP.NET 1.1 and ASP.NET 2.0 in HELM.
- Login to HELM Control panel with your reseller login
- Click Hosting Plans > Click the hosting package which you have setup
- Click Resource Limits > Web Resources
- Update the ASP.NET 2.0 domains quota to 999999
- Click Save button
- Your clients may now switch between ASP.NET 1.1 and ASP.NET 2.0 in their HELM control panel as explained in the above steps.