HELM Extension has a new feature of allowing your end user to configure the virtual directories for their domain in IIS through the HELM control panel. Please follow the below steps on how to enable it for your clients :
1. Login to the HELM control panel as reseller
2. Click on Hosting Plans. You will see all your custom hosting plans which you have created previously.
3. Click on the hosting plan which you wish to have this feature enabled.
4. Click On Resource Limits > Web Resources
5. Please enter a quota for the "Virtual Directories" domains quota limit. This quota will be shared among all your end users.
6. Once done, Click Save.
After you have enabled the Virtual Directories quota on your hosting plan, please refer to the tutorial at URL below on how to configure the Virtual Directories option: