This article apply to Windows 2003 Hosting Reseller ONLY
HELM control panel now has a new feature - "Web Forwarding" which allows end user to setup the web site redirection for their domain in IIS through the HELM control panel. Please follow the below steps on how to enable it for your clients :
1. Login to the HELM control panel as reseller
2. Click on Hosting Plans. You will see all your custom hosting plans which you have created previously.
3. Click on the hosting plan which you wish to have this feature enabled.
4. Click On Resource Limits > Web Resources
5. Please enter a quota for the "Web Forwarding" domains quota limit. This quota will be shared among all your end users.
6. Once done, Click Save.
After you have enabled the Web Forwarding quota on your hosting plan, please refer to the tutorial at URL below on how to configure the Web Forwarding option: